Thursday, July 24, 2008

Something I don't understand

I have only had 3 jobs in my life. I found from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (I cant make this stuff up)


"The average person born in the later years of the baby boom held 10.8 jobs from age 18 to age 42,according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics of the U.S. Department of Labor. Nearly two-thirds of these jobs were held from ages 18 to 27."

Estimates are showing that this is approaching doubling. So what does this have to do with sales? Well, I am probably reaching for some conclusions. But in general, people shift more, are less loyal and are always looking for the next best thing. Another conclusion that I am reaching for is that this most recent economy down turn (Still debatable) will make people look for more security. Once again, building long term solid relationships wins.

No comments: