Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Number 100

This is my 100th post. I would have never predicted that I could have found 100 things to write about. Who knew? Beyond that, I never thought I would have the audience that I have seen. I have daily readers from Washington State to North Carolina. Canada to Texas. Even several over seas. I really feel blessed to have had this type of response.

Thank you for everyone that has left comments, talked to me or just quietly read my thoughts.

I do have some thoughts today that has been a problem for me. Handling phone calls. It is so important that if people need help, responses or just want to purchase something, it is important that the calls get routed to someone that can help them in a speedy manner.

With that, it is important to return phone calls in a quick time frame, set expectations on return calls and always meet those expectations. A simple missed phone call can mean missed opportunity. I know that I have taken my business elsewhere because I could not get ahold of who I needed.

No comments: