Saturday, December 6, 2008

Amazon and Crutchfield

I really like buying from both these sources. Sure, I could go to ebay or other sources and save a $1 or so. However the customer service (Story: Purchased some electronics some time ago fromCrutchfield and 2 of the units worked, one was defective. I called, they next dayed the replacement, I put the defective unit in the box. No hassle, no extra questions, just service that worked. Try that with ebay)

Then Amazon, they suggest books that I would like, If I had looked at a product it notifies me if it is on sale, suggests other products and accessories. Easy to purchase and great delivery.

Crutchfield takes it even further. If you buy a car radio, they throw in the installation kit, manual specific to your car and all required parts. Taking it even further they provide LIFETIME support on the products you purchase there! No not lifetime warranty, support. Just proves, you provide GREAT customer service, people are willing to pay a bit more for hassle free, top notch service with a smile!

No comments: