Saturday, August 9, 2008

Tree's, Ocean, Shopping and the Tennis Championship.

A big thanks to Aaron and Kelly Booker from Hardlines (http://www.hardlines.com/) for showing Jenifer and I around Bellingham Washington (http://www.bellingham.org/).

Aaron showed us around his town. From his office to the property that he owns. We took a hike in the forest (HTG3 guys, this counted as one of Aaron's exercise commitments made) we also took a beautiful drive along the coast. What a great day. Thanks Aaron.

I also had time to get Jenifer to the Mall. I had to make sure that I fufilled my commitments.

Last, I did bring home the Wii Tennis championship to Kansas. It was a whooping put down. Aaron needs to get practicing.

The lesson of today that Kelly was very clear about is that Aaron spends too much time at work when he is at home. I am very similar to Aaron. It is important that when we get home to be home both mentally and physically. Thanks Kelly, point well taken.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Steve - the Wii Fit was in stock today at Best Buy (I checked the flyer online). So... I have a Wii Fit now! It's hard work. I'm 16 Wii "points" (minutes) of exercise in and I feel it in my core muscles (stomach).

I'm definitely counting today too. Of course, as soon as Steve left town, we got some sunshine. Couldn't believe it - a month of sun, then the day that Steve and Jenifer visit Bellingham, it rains most of the day. (it did rain this morning, a little, but it's been a sunny afternoon)

I look forward to taking Tennis back the next time we meet on the friendly court of strife...

Aaron