Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Looking forward to time in the car?

I have to admit that I am looking forward to the drive to Denver this morning. 5 hours in the car does not usually get described as "fun". However I get to do it with Jenifer this time. We don't get to spend a lot of time together alone. This will be time that neither of us will have to get the kids ready, be working in the yard or any other thing.

Do you spend time with your significant other "Alone"? Sometimes it is easy to get caught up in the stream of life without actually living it. Do me a favor and spend an hour today living.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve, I agree you need to take a breath sometimes and realize what is really important in life. We are all workaholics but it doesn't mean much without a great family.

Justin