Sunday, August 3, 2008

Its HOT

Went golfing at 7 this morning. By 10 it was in the mid 90s (As was my game and I wasn't done) Does the heat cause people to go a bit stir crazy? I have recently heard of a lot of people changing jobs. One of my neighbors lost 3 people in one day!

It amazes me how quickly people change direction. In jobs, marriages and school. By no means do I believe you should stay in one place if it is a bad situation. However I do believe the consistent path will pay dividends. If that is in investing, don't jump ship due to a temporary down swing or if it is because you see one blade of grass on the other side of the fence.

Sales should get easier as you stay in the same place.
1. Better product knowledge
2. Better knowledge of internal people
3. Leveraging long term customer relationships.

Just to name of few.

No comments: