Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Well who knew?

So, done with day one of the SWOT. I have to tell you that I have met some of the most personable people with the best over all demeanor I have ever met.

I was expecting to learn alot about myself by looking at others. I could have never guessed how much I would learn. Some of the things I am contemplating;

Managed Services? What is that? So many definitions, what is the right answer? Maybe there is just different visions?

Sales processes? I think that this is just an evolution of a company. Not right or wrong, just different evolution processes.

Company objectives? Why and purpose?

Management. Passing the message along. Making sure everyone is on the same page? What is the best way to enable the communication?

Just lots of thoughts bouncing around in my head with questions making more questions.

The more exposure I get to different companies and situations, the better solutions I should have. Good theory anyway?

No comments: