Sunday, June 29, 2008

Nana Made the Blog

Its official, Josh is now married to Lauren. It was a big party. I have been hearing stories of Nana's Dress for some time. Nana is Deb Maska my mother in law, just to let you know who she is. She bought one, returned one (Or more, I really wasn't paying attention). Anyway, usually I didn't pay attention to such things. In fact normally I couldn't tell you outside of maybe that the bride wore white what anyone was wearing at a wedding. But I have to give Deb a compliment, she did look very nice.

I have to keep something about sales in here, so what is that nugget of advice? Pretty simple after this weekend, people use emotions when buying. There is no way for them to separate their emotions from purchasing. The only exception would be a purchasing agent. However they are responsible for trading commodities. I don't sell commodities. Back to emotional buying. If you don't believe me. Talk to the father of the bride who spent (Average from $14k to $43k), and this does not include the Honeymoon or the rings!

No comments: