Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Done with the SWOT

Wow, what a week. I am mentally exhausted. I hope some of the advice I gave was worth something to Marco. I am curious to see what progress is made over the next couple of months and can't wait to see the weekly updates.

Not looking forward to an early morning tomorrow. We will see if the return flights are as good as my flights getting here. I am looking forward to seeing my boys, and the long 4th weekend. Then off to Houston next week for WPC (Microsoft's World Wide Partner Conference) I have to be honest, I am kinda dreading the trip. I do know I will get lots of value from the conference. Probably more value from the HTG guys that will be there and even more from Mike Doerfler traveling with me.

If I have anything to add to sales today, it is that change happens. If you cannot handle change, get off now. It is part of our business and will be ongoing.

No comments: