Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Messed it up big, Vista?

Talk about not paying attention to your own advice. Yesterday a rep came to me showing me a big win. I said great job, then went on to add we need more. What a way to unmotivate a person. Today, I will try and undo the damage. Probably too little too late. I am not sure what I was thinking about?

Vista has been out well over a year now. There sure is a lot of customer apprehension out there. I don't remember this when we went from 2000 to XP. But to be honest, it has been over 5 years ago. My own family has created a story for Vista. First, we have a computer in our house that is running Vista. My wife made the change from XP to Vista and never really knew it. Then my parents bought a laptop a couple of weeks ago. My dad was using it for a week and we were talking, he didn't realize it was running Vista. So for everyone that thinks it is such a big change, it is, but not from a user standpoint.

Like technology in general, change will happen, it is what keeps us in business.

No comments: