Thursday, May 15, 2008

A bit of rambling!

Spent today in Buffalo NY. I have been to NY City several years ago and don't really want to ever go back. I am pleasantly surprised with Buffalo. It is spread out, lots of trees and easy to get around.

I did get a chance to go to Niagra Falls. It was impressive! It is definitely one of those things to check off on the list of things to see. I did have a chance to go over to Canada and play a round of golf. It was a nice course. I spent lots of time in the sand.

During all of this I did get to spend a lot of time with Brad Schow from Compudyne in Duluth MN. It is nice to know that we all have some of the similar insecurities. Are your respected by your peers? Are you making the right decisions in the business? Discipline the kids? all of these things and more. Then bouncing from one side to the other on issues on your mind. Thanks Brad for the assurance that this is normal. I look forward to the next couple of day with my Peer Group and I am sure I will learn lots of new concepts and ideas.

1 comment:

Stuart R. Crawford said...

Steve, my effectiveness is something that I wrestle with all the time. Almost to the point where it is a problem with me. I understand that it is something we all must shake...

Thanks for the vote of confidence and the round of golf

Stuart Crawford
in Buffalo, NY
http://www.stuartcrawford.com