Friday, April 11, 2008

All this technology and still get it wrong.

As you know, I have spent some time in the airport the last day. The interesting thing is how wrong the information can be. Depending on what board you looked at yesterday, at one time, they showed my gate at three different gates. Then the flight was delayed by mechanical problems, so we move gates again. (None of the three posted were right). So flight was delayed. Missing my connecting flight. So caught a flight to Dodge City. Then get a rental car to Hays. Rental car company stated they were open till 10. Call number, open till 5. Get to Dodge and call another number and I get a car? Oh yea, my luggage? In Texas. No idea why.

Have to clear up a loose end. For Stuart, a Jayhalk is the Kansas University mascot. It is a birt that is red, yellow and blue.

No comments: