Monday, March 17, 2008

What are your interests?

One of the questions that was on a survey I took in the last couple of days ask "What are your interests?" I am not sure why, but this stuck in my mind today. Then I started thinking, what aren't my interests? I can watch the Discovery Channel and see 10 things I would like to know more about. I want to know what make things work, what motivates people, what happened in the past and how that came about!



That's what I love about my job. I can come home with one new thing I learned every day! How many other jobs do you know that you can say that? You ask, what did you learn about today? I learned that every core you add to a processor you increase performance by 28%. Sure I know what you are thinking big deal. Along with that, I learned the power and direction of Intel. I am continually amazed by how the technology has changed in only 10 years.



Some people fear change. Embrace it, that is what makes life interesting!

No comments: