Monday, May 2, 2022

Presenting - Yep still scary?

I have been presenting to new and different crowds lately and usually before now I knew the audience really well. This set of rounds I have been presenting on topics I am not as familiar with (Cybersecurity) and to crowds that I am not exactly sure of their level or wants. So far so good! If you know me at all you know I take a different angle then almost everyone else and that has served me well. One new thing I tried here recently to a more comfortable audience was the select your own journey. I put a dozen topics that vary on length and they select the title. Went pretty well but I under estimated how much time it would take and we only made it through 1/4 of the topics (But hey, maybe they will want me back?) One thing is for sure, put yourself out there and there will always be haters and that is ok. Just keep on getting better!

No comments: