Monday, January 6, 2020

Whats next?

You should always have what's next in your mind - or so I thought!

At some level I spent 17 years working towards a painting that each day I filled in just a little bit of color. Every once in a while a bird accidently showed up (This is a reference from Bob Ross when he made a mistake on his paintings) Yet steadily each day there was work to move the needle.

Then one day, and all of a sudden, that painting was complete. If you have followed me for a while you know that I believe it takes 3 years to be good at something (That is simply that you have seen almost everything that will come day to day)

So what is next? Honestly I never thought the first painting would be done.

Ask that question of me right now and I believe it is time for me to work on others paintings. Not to paint them but hand them the colors and cheer them on.

No comments: