Monday, December 16, 2019

What is next?

I suppose this is a byproduct of a diagnostic mind. Think of repairing a small appliance. You take it apart and find the problem. Repair that problem then have to put it back together. Most of the time when putting things back together you have to know the order in which it came apart. You cannot put the case back together with out putting all the parts inside back together right?

For me this translates to business almost daily. I know what the end product looks like and I am constantly asking myself what comes next to be successful. What things logically come next and what is needed to be successful. Nothing is more annoying then getting almost to the end of the project to only find you have extra parts and you have to go back to put them together when it would have been so much easier to just do in when they were needed in the first place.

All that is well and good however you know from my earlier posts that I am not good at celebrating the small successes. Depending on how large the project, take some times (Maybe a quick snack break) to celebrate your completion of half the tasks or something similar.

No comments: