Sunday, August 1, 2010

To the lowest bidder? (on delay again)

I stayed in KC last night at a Comfort Inn. There was almost an incident. I was in the bathroom in the morning and when I went to get out, I could not. The door latch and such was so poor it would not unlatch.

I did manage to use some items in my shaving bag to get the door open. I did think of what would of happened if that had not worked. How long do you think that it would have taken house keeping to come?

Anyway, this motel was newly built (In fact did not have any landscaping done yet) Anyway, they did not have alarm clocks yet (They were on back order) and the quality of the construction was very poor.

This all made me feel better about getting on the airplane today that was most likely built by the lowest bidder.

No comments: