Tuesday, August 3, 2010

So what did I learn (On delay)

Today was the last day of the Robin Robin's course. Sure, I learned how to close from the podium, and got a real insight into Robin herself and the business (Priceless fyi). I found I learned that much more about marketing and presenting such as;

From Marketing;
The process
About copy writing
Some GREAT Ideas and such
Key points that flow through out all of Robins marketing
Response rates and what changes effect the outcome and how much (Priceless again)
Marketing of events
How to drive attendance
How to prep

From Speaking
PROCESS
Stories
the flow
CLOSE (Priceless)
Response rates and what changes effect the outcome and more


So beyond all of that (And trust me I am glossing over quite a bit) I spend two days swimming with sharks. People who are on the top of their game and really make you think. Some of those sharks included venture capitalists, restaurant marketers, several authors.

I look forward to putting this new knowledge into use.

No comments: