Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Flip Flop

OK Remember my "Fun hater" neighbor Fanny? Well, Fanny has recently found herself in the court room. As much as I would love to say it was for something interesting, it was for speeding. No, not just speeding but also having illegal tint on her windows.

Here in KS you can only have tint so dark. (Which is so light why bother) anyway, it is still illegal. She had to go to court to show she had it removed. (OOPS she forgot), anyway, she went to court in flip flops. Guess what. No flip flops in the court room! The way she described it to me is the public defender had to walk in and out of the courtroom to where she was to ask questions and such.

Guess what, she paid.

I will add that she was not the only member of the "Flop" club. There were more outside the court than in.

Guess I am not the only one that pays attention to footwear.

Lesson, flip flops are for the pool and beach. Not the court room!

PS I saw her yesterday. Guess what, still wearing the $200 flip flops...

No comments: