Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Jenifer the verdict is in!


First of all, most do NOT find me boring. Second they want to have me blog about you! (Then some requested that I post your responses, that is up to you)

I figure, I have to start real positive or else this could be a long week. So lets start at the easy stuff.

Jenifer is; (In no particular order)

A great Wife
A great Mother
Our family accountant
Our family insurance agent
Our family rock
Our family organizer
Our family planner

You may ask what my duties are. Well, I am the help. (blue collar)

I have decided that I should add some business links in these posts also.
Really, every business needs a Jenifer. Someone you can count on to get it done, right and on budget. You need someone that is reliable and consistent. They may not be that business development person or that public face, they are the coordinator that holds the whole thing together.

Jenifer keeps me grounded. Trust me, if it wasn't for her, I would be all over the place.

So, like I said, I started in a good way. I will post a picture of Jenifer every day for the next 7 days. This will be hard since she does not take many pictures.

No comments: