Monday, April 26, 2010

Facilitation and calming the Croc's


Spent Sunday working on some of the finer points of facilitating the HTG group. I came away with quite a few new ideas and terms. It will come in handy over the next couple of days.

Like usual, early up and late to bed. Everyone thinks that when I get back I have not been working, however you be surprised by the number of ideas and work come back from this event. I look forward to our meeting Tuesday and Wed. Today I set in a session that talked about the pitfalls of hiring salespeople and how to avoid them. Some things that I already knew and some things I did not.

While I am out of the state, home life goes on. When talking to Jenifer she told me that I am not to tell Caden that there are no Crocodiles in Kansas. Strange at first however you saw the picture. The boys and family enjoyed a day at the museum

More quotes from last week. "Less than 1% of all candidates have the complete Closer Skill Set. "

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Interesting!

In the past, offline media was one of the major mediums to promote one’s business and brand awareness. However, with the increasing popularity of the online media and its positive results, more people are turning to online marketing techniques to build a strong business presence across the globe. There are several online marketing strategies we can use for our Internet marketing solutions, but SEO (search engine optimization) today has taken a stance much ahead of any other technique.