Monday, January 25, 2010

Next Lenovo update



The size of this thing is GREAT! You can see in the photo's that it is real thin, nice use of ports and the screen, while VERY thin has good structure. I tend to pick up laptops by the screen (Big NO NO). Yet it does not flex. That is a 9Volt battery next to the laptop to compare thickness

The sound is very good also. On my Xseries, I could not hear the speakers, now I have to turn them down. Sure, they are not going to have the Bass to knock your socks off. They are good to hear voices and other PC sounds.

I have struggled with the touch pad. I tend to use the touch point (The orange dot in the middle of the keyboard) Where my thumb sits tends to activate the touch pad. This has caused things to resize. IE pictures and explorer windows change their percent view. I just have to get used to that.

I do like the texture of the touch pad. It works more accurately and is simple.

Wireless is very strong. I pick up signals in my office of other AP's that I never did before with many other units. While I have not traveled much with this yet, I will let you know.

More to come in the future on this unit.

No comments: