Sunday, November 1, 2009

Taking off

Today to go to Orlando. As usual I can't wait yet don't want to go.

I don't want to go because it is going to be beautiful weather this week in Kansas and would have a chance to play outside with the boys. It is also Jenifer's birthday on Monday.

Can't wait to catch up with the HTG group, get energized for what is remaining of the year and hopefully SWIPE some great ideas to bring back to Kansas.

I know it will be a BUSY week. Up early and to bed late. This week works out great because the time change actually makes it exactly the same as Kansas was last week. An example of how busy it will be, just look at today. Flight leaves at 8, we get into Orlando at 4 (If everything works great) then enough time to get my ironing done then to dinner, and a 7pm meeting. Hopefully somewhere after the 7pm meeting I will get a chance to meet up with some of the vendors that are presenting at our groups meeting and meet the new members of HTG3. Either way, I am sure it will be a late evening.

No comments: