Thursday, November 5, 2009

Exhausted, White, Billy Ocean and Opportunity everywhere.







I would have to say that facilitating HTG 3 is one of the most difficult things I do. Not that it is the members of HTG3 that are causing this, rather the effort, engagement and challenge of keeping all of these business owners on a a topic, providing value and moving things forward. I will get better and enjoy the challenge. It is definitely a personal growth opportunity.






Tammy learned a lesson yesterday. When they greet you and ask more intense or less intense at EPCOT you may want to ask a question like; What kind of ride is it? Define intense? Or other defining questions. I will guarntee that she will NOT make this mistake again. Hopefully today she has her color back. And as always, I am more than willing to share to pictures.






We did have an opportunity (We; Tammy, myself, Ricky and Becky (Ricky's wife)) to see Billy Ocean. He was really good. Just incase you do not know who this is? He sings Caribbean Queen, Suddenly and more. He rocked.






And as always, there are so many opportunities to connect at the HTG event. From new vendors to reconnecting with existing ones. I enjoyed sitting through Sonicwalls event titled "Why is Steve Riat Smiling" It was definitely flattering.






So HTG is now over and on to ConnectWise.

No comments: