Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Growing. It is easy these days.

No, I am not speaking about the mid section. Sure that is easy too. Rather growing your knowledge base. It is easy because you have so many ways of getting new information. From the laptop I am typing this on, to the smart phone (Yes, I have one now, more on that in the future) to the TV, Radio and more. It is estimated that you can read more information in the NY Times in one week than a person could come across in the 18th century in an entire life time.

So how do you process this? Good thing for me I have always been good at weeding through the junk and picking out the gems. No matter how you get the information, even if it is about Paris Hilton you still have (OK maybe not grown) picked up new information making you more knowledgeable and smart. Everyone knows I need that!

No comments: