Thursday, February 26, 2009

Giving credit where credit is due.

My peer group voted me most valuable member of the year. I am very honored by these guys (and gals) for they are some of the people I most respect.

Anyway, I was thinking what this group gave to me
  • The Peer Group idea (a local IT members group) Now three strong
  • The Extreme IT makeover
  • So many technical tools and ways to do things better technically I cannot even begin to start
  • A truly deep understanding of financials and more specifically cash flow
  • A sounding board (Good or bad)
  • Travel to see many other parts of the country and companies
  • New Managed services
  • We have done business deals together
  • Money for winning the great idea contest (Three times)
  • So many contacts in the industry I cant count
  • A victory celebration when KU won national championship (Thanks Ricky)
  • Confirmation of making good decision
  • Confirmation of making bad decisions
  • Continued development of my career
  • Continued development of me

Clearly not a comprehensive list.

I give credit to these folks for where I am at today. THANKS EVERYONE!

No comments: