Friday, May 30, 2008

Coming to an end

Today was the last full day of vacation on the beach. Some say when this happens that they want another week. To be honest, I am ready to get home. Is it because I love my life, my home and work? Maybe. It has been a good week to get away. I am reset and ready to make some progress in everything from yard work to financials at the office.

It continues to amaze me how flexible kids are. Both mine have made this beach house their new home. As far as they are concerned, they live here. They miss the dog a little and maybe the babysitter (Mary is great), but other than that, they don't miss a beat. Carsen, like I stated earlier this week is scared of the ocean. But we made progress. He has now at least walked in the baby pool and yesterday when we went to some friends beach house (2 min away) some how found the courage to walk at the edge of the ocean and even let the water go over his feet. Guess it had to be the different beach (Ok 1 mile away) And of course he was not in his swimming suite, so the bathtub was full of sand. Nothing new this week.

Good thing this week is coming to a close. I am about out of space on my HD. For what ever reason, I cannot delet files. Looks like a restore in my future. Good thing for the MS Home Server.

Saturday we have 2 flight and a four hour drive to look forward to (ok not look forward to) at least we do not have to drive 18 hours.

1 comment:

Stuart R. Crawford said...

Steve, have a great trip home my friend...being from Kansas, you know this...

There is no place like home!

Hello from Redmond

Stuart Crawford
Redmond, WA
http://www.itmatters.ca
http://www.stuartcrawford.com