Saturday, December 3, 2011

If you think everything has been invented the just look at music.

Recently I had heard a lot about Spotify what I was really thinking is what else could they bring that would be different from Pandora, LastFM, iCloud, Sirius, Slacker, iHeartRadio, Deezer, MOG and the other hundred of services that I don't even know. Well, I added the app to the iPad and to my Sonos and I love it. I test drove it using the new Michael Jackson album (I was right he will be like 2PAC. Anyway it has a good interface and the sound is great.

Take that another step further with all of these cloud storage services. First Amazon, then iCloud and now Google Music. Google Music is great!. Store up to 20,000 songs in your cloud for free, good apps and pin the music to your local device if you want to listen without connectivity to the cloud (Web) it is excellent. Now of course it can't be that easy. Google Music doesn't play well with my Apple device and iTunes does not play well with Android/Google. Each has good and bad points. So for now I utilize way too many of these options.

I do have to say back to my original point look at all of these new options you have for your music and playlists. As for now, it is all good all over.

No comments: