Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 7 IT Nation (And final Day)

Up early to the airport. Unfortunately I had to go from Orlando to Houston to Denver then to Hays.

The Airport was as usual busy. However security went quickly and even the wait for the plane was quick. The trip to Houston was made eventful with Payne sitting next to me. Payne was sitting on her mothers lap and she was 8 months old. She was not happy about the flight. So 2 hours of consistent attention from the mother. The iPad kept her busy for a little while. Meanwhile the 3 year old behind me maintained kicking my chair for about an hour.

The trip from Houston to Denver was one of the roughest I have had in a larger plane. After landing two people rushed to the bathroom to empty their stomach contents.

Last was the flight to Hays which I was dreading due to the previous rough flight. This flight was about an hour delayed. However no turbulence. It was me and three pilots. I was surely covered.

GREAT to be home.

No comments: