Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 5 IT Nation

Had an incredible Keynote presentation from Daniel Burrus. He wrote Flash Foresight if your in the technology business or simply want to see what is ahead for technology this is a great book. I would suggest starting at page 41. (Yea, I am not all the way through the book, but have a good start with all the travel time) Daniel really gave an entertaining presentation and gave a great way of projecting what is coming. It is not guessing rather taking known information and applying it. It is a must read.

I then presented at 1:00 and had a full room. Many comments were made like "Best I have seen at IT Nation" and one of the marketing people from ConnectWise ask for my card and stated that they wanted to do something different next year and believed my unique content would be a great direction for that.

My sessions were recorded so once my good friend Aaron Booker from Varvid gets done producing the video I will post the link.

Then a good dinner and drinks (Maybe not in that order) with friends.

No comments: