Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Who would have thought 10 years ago.

It was the recent 10 year anniversary of the iPod. Look at the changes that have happened. Sure the Internet was around. However it was mostly 56k dial up, or 1.5 mb at the fastest, single core processors, wireless existed but was not everywhere, no real such thing as smart phones.

Now?

My smart phone has replaced;
Camera
Internet (On the go)
IM (Instant messaging)
planner (Or at least the calendar)
Remote control (House alarm, audio system and more)
Facebook (What is that ten years ago)
GPS



This is just a short list. Not to mention that my phone has more storage and processing power than my home computer had 10 years ago!

What will this technology look like when Caden reaches 18? It could be amazing. What a great industry to be working in. I look forward to the change everyday. Or even every hour. I cant wait to see what is next!

No comments: