Friday, August 12, 2011

Final day at HTG

So final day was on the road a 6am and to Tennessee. The culture did not disappoint (That's all I have to say about that) We went down the Ocoee River. This river is known for where the Atlanta Olympics had their Kayak course. We went right through that section.

This rafting course was the most difficult of all three times I have went rafting. The difficulty was up to class V and I definitely saw several people exit the boat prematurely! I however was not one of them. The rafting company was very good (www.noc.com) what an appropriate name for a bunch of IT guys.

Later that evening I finally had my chance go get those famous Outback cheese fries. (In which someone pointed out were number one on the most calories packed into a single tray)

Early to bed. I was wore out! What a great trip with the HTG crew.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Glad the ATL did not disappoint!

Rebecca said...

Glad the ATL did not disappoint!