Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 2 On delay

Our first day of HTG was today. All but Kathy made it through the big snow storm. What a great group. We really stepped it up and the value keeps coming.

At the end of the day we met up at the MGM and saw Dru Carey. It was excellent. We had front row seats and we learned that this was being recorded for TV. It had the crew from who's line is it anyway. Rarely do I laugh so hard that it hurt. This night was an exception. Patty from our group was called up on stage and she did a great job. We were told that we would be on TV in May. So I will let you know.

Ended with a great meal at MGM SHIBUYA once again eating way too much. I believe this had 4 courses. No way I could have eaten another bite.

Once again I believe it was 2:15 before I got back to the room. Friday will be an early morning.

No comments: