Monday, December 20, 2010

Lovin the S9's

Per Brian from Texas's recommendations, I finally got around to purchasing second hand some Motorola S9's. They are blue tooth stereo headphones that also work as a cell phone headset. You can even dual pair. That is music from the iPad and phone call from the cell phone.

They have a battery that lasts beyond 8 hours (That is how long they worked for me but the had battery left so not sure how long they will last beyond that) Buttons on them for volume, mic and track selection.

Best part is the sound quality. They are not my Bose units, however they are smaller, wireless and work as a headset for my cell phone for calls.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Glad you are loving them! My only complaint is they squeeze my head right above the ears which gives me a headache sometimes but overall they are awesome!