Friday, April 2, 2010

SWOT (On Delay)

On the way down to Hollywood Flordia to work with some Peer memebers. I have done this once before and found that during this process, I learn more about myself than I do the other business I am to visit. I want to thank Arlin for the opportunity to attend this.

The flights were about 1/2 an hour behind. Anyway, flew Delta which I rarly do. I happened to overhear two flight attendants while boarding talking about how the C level companies were not having to take cuts like they were and that the C level people were still driving Lexus's and living in their mansions. (A close quote) You have to hope that employees at your company (If) they were going to have this conversation would have it not during the time in which the maximum amount of people would hear them.

It is unfortunate that they made such a poor decision.

1 comment:

Tammy W. said...

I just read Arlin's recount over the SWOT process and I found it fascinating. Can you share more on your portion as to what you did, what you looked for, what ideas did you pull away with, overall experience?