Sunday, January 31, 2010

Heading to Vegas.

(This happened last week. I am posting after I got back to not identify that I am not home:))

I am flying Hays this morning, so if I post again during the day, you know that didn't go so well. OK enough negative. The great thing about going to Vegas is that you gain two hours. The bad is coming home. You lose two hours.

I have meetings starting within 1 hour of when I land. So I have to get to the Flamingo and get ready all within that hour. That might be a challenge.

At least it will be a bit warmer. It is not supposed to be hot by any means.

It will be great catching up with the HTG Gang and I look forward to getting challenged for 2010.

The good thing is that Jenifer will have company staying at the house all week so the house will be full.

No comments: