Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Do a little job inventory?

Do you do what you love? I do.




Are you passionate about your work? I am.



Do you look forward to going to work? Most of the time (Hey, you have to be honest)



Do you make a difference? I do.



Are you building value? Yes. To me, my company and customers.



Are you growing and learning? All the time. Reading, researching and analyzing.



If you do not like the answers to any of the questions above. Take a good look in the mirror. It may be time for change.



I recently came across a good way of looking at this at TED.com (PS if you have not been there, I highly suggest stopping by. Justin McClung referenced earlier this year and I have been back every once and a while) Anyway, Steve Jobs gave an interesting graduation address (PS...1. Anyone that has the name Steve must have some great input and 2. This is not an endorsement of Apple!)

http://www.ted.com/talks/steve_jobs_how_to_live_before_you_die.html

No comments: