Friday, October 16, 2009

We made it till Friday !

Caden and I are still doing well! We have made it to school on time or early every day, I have not forgot to pick him up and I even managed to pick up the cookie dough order.

We have even managed to have dinner every night. OK sure we only cooked on Wednesday, however we will call this the eating out in Hays stimulus package.

On a different note, it continues to amaze me how you are trying to make offers to help people and they cannot get past the fact that you might be trying to sell them something, screw them over or take advantage of them. It was interesting further that some of these people wont event take 1 minute to listen to you.

Their loss. I think the important lesson is to make sure that I don't do the same thing.

No comments: