Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The quickest way to repel a customer.

Is not to return their call. I have heard some say that they let people wait so that they "Look Busy" or they just do not return calls till the second or third attempt.

It is my opinion that those "People" have their ego in place of good decision making. Not returning calls is rude, inconsiderate and stupid. Really no matter who the person is.

If you have left me a message recently you would hear my 24 hour guarantee. That is to call anyone back within 24 hours of when they leave me a message. To be honest it has caused me some trouble. I forget to change the message when I go on vacation and have to call some people back when I am on vacation. That is ok. Those people really respect that.

Not returning customers calls specifically lets them know that they are not important enough for you to return the call. They will find someone who does find them important enough...

No comments: