Friday, June 5, 2009

My BOSE headphones.

Few things in my life seem to deliver moer than what I expect (I expect a lot). I have owned my BOSE for a couple of years now. Sure, they are great for travel. They cut out all the airplane noise, people noise and have amazing sound. This makes the whole experience more relaxing. I never realized how loud the airport really is until I put on the headphones.

OK I have to admit they are ridiculously expensive (Over $300). However I did see the value and have been extremely happy.

I use them mowing and I cannot hear the mower. Infact you do not have to turn up the volume that much because they cut out all the outside noise.

I do not want to leave out the quality of the sound. I am very picky about my speakers. I have had the opinion on the BOSE surround systems (Not really researched or tested) that BOSE had no highs, no lows that's BOSE. Anyway, the headphones are remarkable. If you see the BOSE booth at the airport, give it a try or if I am traveling ask me to see mine!

No comments: