Monday, May 25, 2009

#300!

300 (three hundred) is the natural number following two hundred ninety-nine and preceding three hundred one.

Mathematical properties
It is a triangular number and the sum of a pair of twin primes (149 + 151), as well as the sum of ten consecutive primes (13 + 17 + 19 + 23 + 29 + 31 + 37 + 41 + 43 + 47). It is a Harshad number.



And, I might add that this is my #300 blog entry. Who would of thought that I could write that many boring entries.



Since this is supposed to have a sales entry I figure I should have something about sales. That would be that to be the best you have to invest in your self. That is your training (Get as much sales, product and process training you can), Your customers (Care, you can't fake that, they will know) and people around you (Your fellow workers, vendors and others you will get more if you invest into those around you)

No comments: