Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Apprentice?

Taking in the steps of Stuart, I have to add some comments on Celebrity apprentice. We have some real interesting characters.

Tom Green (Comedian Kind of) I have to be honest, brains is probably not his strong suit. If anything he is in your face and annoying.

Dennis Rodham (SP) Can't dress, complainer, but an amazing basketball player.

Joan Rivers. All about herself, VAIN and a voice that has a lot in common with finger nails on a chalk board. LOUD

Jesse James. I look forward to seeing what he brings. A good business man, opinionated and not afraid to speak that opinion. A worker

Andrew Dice Clay. COCKY.

Clint Black. Seems to come off classy. We will see

Annie Duke I will refer to her as the Apprentice Historian. Not a great team player. Poker is not a team sport.

Scott Hamilton seems to have a good business mind upfront. Stronger than I thought. I was expecting "Alternative" Yes I know, that is a stereo type.

It is obvious that most of the celebs have set up people to donate for their causes. (Good planning)

OK KOTU is a STUPID name (Kings of the Universe)

So my picks for this year. I am going to pick 4 that will lead.

1. Jesse James
2. Brande Roderick (SP)
3. Scott Hamilton
4. Clint Black

I believe that Brande will be the sleeper
I am undecided with Clint, he may be a stronger player than I think.

No comments: