Monday, December 15, 2008

Embarrasing!

Yep that what I was of myself...

Went to give a presentation to a City tonight at 7:30. Before I went there was a sales presentation on swimming pool liners. First of all the presenter could not get the projector to work. Then he showed a canned presentation. At no time showing the value of the solution. The competitive advantage or value of the company represented. Then ended without asking for the order.

Then I was up after another quick bit of business. I started off well. Then one particular point that I should have been prepared for was hit. My response was unspecific, I was unprepared and was destroyed. So I will spend tomorrow morning providing a specific answer, details and really working up hill.

I should be prepared for such things. I will be honest I was embarrased of my own selling.

It will not happen again.

No comments: