Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Molly!

I am a dog guy. I have always had a dog since I was little. Will always have one. Molly is my 11 year old lab. I have had her before I was married (Did get her after I met my wife). Everyone says they have the best behaved dog. Well mine is. She is mild mannered with the kids (They ride her, pull her ears and yell at her), she is quiet, low stress and pretty much perfectly behaved.

I know what you are thinking, If I can make my dog behave this way, why can't I get my kids to behave this way. Guess I had more patience with the dog.

What does this have to do with sales? Well, one thing that I have seen is that when people find out that you have a dog and they do to, the barriers come down fast. Don't get me wrong, I am not suggesting to help sales you go get a dog. Rather, find those common interest that do the same thing. Some examples can include, Golf, Gardening and kids.

Poor Molly, she has had a long day. Baking in the sun, watching the grass grow, having her ears pulled and fetching that ball as many times as those old legs would allow. Dogs unlike people do not get retirement, they just get slower.

No comments: