Saturday, August 2, 2008

Why am I dreading this trip so much?

Dreading is not really the word. I usually is some way look forward to trips, especially with the HTG3 guys. (HTG3 its not you). I am enjoying summer at the house, want to go to the lake house, the boys are lots of fun watching them discover things, golf and lots of stuff going on at the office.

There are positives to this trip.

1. I have never been to Vancouver BC before.
2. Jenifer is going with me. (MAN 5 in a row)
3. Highs in the 60's
4. Really looking forward to Guemes (See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guemes%2C_Washington) with Aaron and family (They have a house there we are spending the weekend)
5. A little get away from work (Even though it is work)
6. Seeing the HTG3 guys

OK I am convienced I am going to have a great time next week! Thanks everyone for helping me through this. Is there a lesson here? Maybe that blogging isn't just a business tool, but also a mental health tool? Does that make Stuart a shrink?

1 comment:

Stuart R. Crawford said...

You know Steve, sometimes just getting your thoughts out there makes all the difference in the world. I am no shrink, just someone who has something that works.

Vancouver is an awesome place by the way, you will enjoy it.

See you there...

Stuart