Thursday, March 3, 2011

A new BIB (GPS)

So after many years (I guess 6 or 7) I purchased a new Garmin. (I referred to the lady in the GPS as Bitch in Box) Anyway, went to update the maps because they were several years out of date and found that I would have to spend $90 for map updates only. Due to the fact that my old GPS was getting up in age and was rather large, I put it on the Nex-Tech Classifieds and sold it in a matter of a few days. I then purchased a new GPS that had life time map updates. Now I could have bought a new unit with this feature for around $129 but I upgraded to the larger screen and some additional features for around $200. Maybe Garmin won anyway!

Either way, Jen may do some traveling by herself this summer and she will need this. Too bad the Navigation in the Tahoe is so bad that I had to buy another one to really get to where we need to go. That is a whole other story.

No comments: