Thursday, February 24, 2011

(On Delay) Trip to Phoenix

Taking a trip to Phoenix today. Never been there before so I am looking forward to a new town and the forecasted 70 degree temperatures. In addition to these good things, I get to catch up with Arlin from HTS/HTG and Lyf from Mytech what a great opportunity to learn from the best in the IT field. We are going down to itSynergy where they want to grow and are asking for a SWOT to identify the things that can help them go to the next level.

The flight out of Hays was on time and good. I never understand how a flight can be rough even though the skies are clear. It was one of the rougher flights I have been on. When you use your seat belt to keep you in the seat it is quite the ride. The rest of the trip was good also. All three of us landed around the same time.

I look forward to the next two days and what is to come.

No comments: