Friday, July 31, 2009

Yesterday was GREAT!

So I have been gone for 7 days. To be honest, I was a bit concerned that I have not been receiving many emails or phone calls. However, I was amazed.

I started the day with a customer event. We had a great number and the team put together all the presentations and they nailed it! Usually I am responsible for most of the materials. Not this time, I was tied up for the last several weeks and the team handled it perfectly! The facilities were perfect, the food was perfect, the presentations were perfect, the attendance was perfect the materials were perfect and the interaction was better than ever. Way to go team.

So then I go back to the office for the afternoon. A little mail, couple of voice mails and other than that, really calm. I started in where I left off. No hanging issues, monkeys in my office or panic in the voice. Just "Hey great to see you, did you have a good time?"

Oh yea, and we almost doubled our quota!

Maybe I better start searching for my next job... I am no longer needed here? I could not be happier...

No comments: