Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I am an Uncle (And no, not a Monkey's Uncle)

Congratulations to my sister Michelle and her husband Jeremy on their first child Parker. She will make a great mother. I look forward to the transition to motherhood. She is the one that told me that children will not change her life. I think that has already happened!

Michelle and I are 7 years apart in age. Maybe for the first time we are able to relate. In the past she was in Grade school, I was in High School. She was in Middle school, I was in College. She was in High School, I was starting a career. She was in College, I was getting Married. She was starting a career, I was having kids. Anyway, she is in family life and I am also. I will update everyone on this.

We are going to go see Parker after the first of the year and look forward to that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same kind of thing happened with me and my sister. She's 10 years younger than me - so it's even more exaggerated...

Stuart R. Crawford said...

Congrats to you Steve, and blessed greetings to you and your family this holiday season.

Stuart R. Crawford
Calgary, AB
http://blog.itsuccessmentor.com