Monday, December 22, 2008

Had great expectations on getting things done.

SO spent today putting together Cadens bike (From Santa) and Bubba's 4 wheeler. Anyway, finished the bike in a couple of hours. Good thing I am not paying myself by the hour. Went and put air in the tires and noticed I put one wheel on the wrong direction (They were directional rims) Meanwhile, Jen and I had lunch and during lunch we heard an explosion. We could not find what had fallen off the wall.

After lunch I went to bring the bike in and put the tire on the right direction when I found the issue. The tube exploded... Good to know at least what the sound was. So,,,Off to Walmart, then dismount the tire that was on right (Couldn't have been the one that was on wrong) put the new tube in and inflate, fix the wheel on wrong, adjust the brakes and it is all good. Only 5 hours! 4 wheeler only took an hour. I would have made a terrible elf.

No comments: